- Julien Murzi & Lorenzo Rossi, “Reflection Principles and the Liar in Context”, forthcoming in Philosophers’ Imprint.
- Julien Murzi & Lorenzo Rossi, “Naive validity“, forthcoming in Synthese.
- Lorenzo Rossi (with Carlo Nicolai), “Principles for object-linguistic consequence: from logical to irreflexive”, forthcoming in the Journal of Philosophical Logic.
Julien Murzi & Lorenzo Rossi
- May 2017, Pamplona, ‘Reflection Principles and the Liar in Context’, Workshop on logical consequence , University of Navarra.
- August 2018, Kirchberg am Wechsel, TBA, 41. Internationalen Wittgenstein Symposiums.
- November 2017, Munich, ‘Inferentialism and Understanding’, Grounds for Logical Knowledge, MCMP.
- June 2017, Salzburg, ‘Reflection Principles and the Liar in Context’, Colloqium Series.
- March 2017, Montreal, ‘Generalised Revenge’, Logics of Consequence, Concordia University.